joi, 11 noiembrie 2010

Learning new things

I have decided, and I have a long list of compelling reasons why, the most important of which is my attempt to delay the aging of my brain, to learn something new on a regular basis. And when I don’t have the time or drive to learn something new, I will do some brain building exercises, to satisfy at least one of the reasons on the list.
Some time ago I came across a Sudoku collection and, as I had nothing better to do, I tried to solve one, just to realize that I don’t know how. Meantime I learned it and ever since then I progressed, I am now at level 4. I believe there are 5 levels total. But Sudoku and other similar games don’t suffice for my plan. So, I will start today by creating a list of things I want to learn and if you have any suggestions as to what I could add to the list, please let me know.

1. SQL
2. Compressing and archiving documents on my computer
3. Photoshop
4. Advanced excel (programming)
5. Drawing

That’s all that comes to mind. I’m going now to learn how to clean up my computer.  It will look so nice and clean tomorrow!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu